Decline of exposure of your business ? Lack of sales due to the poor market and economy ? Low traffic to your retail ?
With the shift of traditional media declining and customers today are spending more of their time connected on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. It’s certain that brands & businesses today need new ways to reach out.
Digital marketing campaigns are easily misunderstood as the same approach as planning and running a marketing event. This ends up with bad experiences and that claims that digital marketing just doesn’t work.
This course will provide the basic practices on running a successful digital marketing campaign that aligns with your business objectives either it’s sales or awareness.
Date : Upon Request
Duration : 2 Days, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Place : Petaling Jaya
Who Should Attend?
This course is for business owners and marketing professional who are keen on exploring the digital scene and would like to strengthen their foundation and knowledge on embarking on growing their business through the digital hype.
What skills can be obtained upon completion of this course?
- Create and/or improve a strategy for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness
- Review current approaches and identify areas for improving performance
- Search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC) marketing including Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
- Social media including Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc.
- Online advertising including ad networks and behavioral targeting
- Site content and copy
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Wi-fi and charging ports
- Course outline / notes